by Owen Sullivan
On Oct 10, 2018
As you read this, a potentially catastrophic weather event is developing down in Florida.
by Jason Hanson
On Aug 28, 2018
Hurricane season is upon us and I have just the tips to get your home ready, along with how you can prepare yourself for when any number of natural disasters strike. Also, read up on the latest development in camouflage military gear and more.
On Aug 20, 2018
Assaults happen every day. Most often, assailants tend to choose victims who appear vulnerable. Today, Robert Boyd from 4Patriots shares some valuable tips you can use to keep yourself (and others) safe in a threatening situation.
by Jason Hanson
On Aug 14, 2018
This week’s batch of must-read article touches on the unseen dangers lurking in your local swimming holes, how to become a master lock pick in minutes, what a record-breaking fire tornado looks like and more.
On Aug 13, 2018
Today, Robert Boyd from 4Patriots will walk through a few power loss scenarios and offer several suggestions on how you can be better prepared to handle a grid-down scenario.
by Jason Hanson
On Aug 11, 2018
In this week’s mailbag, I’ll tell you my top picks for holsters, tips on guns for those with arthritis, how to be prepared on a budget and more!
Meta-Description: In this week’s mailbag, I’ll tell you my top picks for holsters, tips on guns for those with arthritis, how to be prepared on a budget and more!
by Jason Hanson
On Aug 8, 2018
There are many factors that go into making a vehicle purchase. Planning for a potential bug-out situation throws another wrench into your decision. Today, Jason explores different bug-out transportation options and goes over the most important things to consider before you make a purchase.
Our Founding Fathers did everything in their power to make sure the United States government they were forming would stay small.
They had suffered from taxation without representation and many other injustices from the English government that continued to try to control them. So they were especially sensitive to make sure nothing like that ever happened in America.
But as we know, today our government just keeps getting larger and larger.
The last guy who lived in the White House for eight years dreamed of a government that would control everything… from what food we grow and eat to how we raise our children to what we can and cannot say both publicly and privately and much more.
It’s for Your Own Good… Yeah, Right!
One of the ways that big, oppressive governments control their populations is by occasionally establishing and enforcing martial law. It’s a great way to take away freedoms from people while justifying the action by saying it’s for everyone’s benefit.
In reality, it’s a legal way to set up a dictatorship.
Some people call conservatives paranoid when we talk about the possibility that our government will establish martial law in the future. But they completely ignore the signs pointing in that direction.
They look the other way when the Department of Homeland Security buys up billions of rounds of ammunition.
They don’t think twice about the government providing local police forces with thousands of armored fighting vehicles designed for the most extreme circumstances.
They don’t notice that the government sets up one program after another to spy on everything American citizens say and do, even in the “privacy” of their own homes.
And they certainly have no problem with the government singling out conservative organizations for harassment.
Patriots and Martial Law Don’t Mix
We have every right to fear and get angry about what is happening here. If you are a freedom-loving patriot, the last thing you want is the government invoking martial law.
We may be powerless to stop it from happening, but we should be prepared for it and determine in advance how we’re going to handle it.
So let’s take a look at what martial law is and what our options are once it is established.
Martial law involves the military taking over governmental functions with an aim at restoring stability.
If people are rioting in the streets, a very brief period of martial law doesn’t seem like such a bad idea. But if it is established before those types of circumstances exist, it’s all about taking away liberties so citizens can be more easily controlled.
There is a very obvious military presence in the streets once martial law is declared. With soldiers walking up and down the streets and tanks parked on corners, behavior will be closely monitored. Also, curfews will be strictly enforced, civil liberties will be revoked and you can bet they will come after your guns.
Martial Law Equals Police State
Basically, it will be a police state. And if they don’t like you or the fact that you disagree with martial law being established, there’s a chance you could be rounded up and placed in one of the 800-plus camps run by the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA).
What else do we have to look forward to if martial law is declared in the U.S.? Plenty.
The government could grab control of all media outlets, making sure they only publish and broadcast news it wants disseminated. They could seize control of all public highways and seaports to control who goes where and when.
They could take control of all power production, determining who gets electricity and who doesn’t during which hours of the day. And they could do the same for food production and distribution.
So what should we do if martial law is enacted? There are some options, and while none of them is good, one or two are better than the others.
- Be one of the herd. In this scenario, you just act as much like everybody else as possible so that you don’t stand out. Don’t express any negative opinions of the government or about what is going on. Just deal with everything you have to deal with like everybody else is doing and hope the situation doesn’t last too long. This is far from desirable, but at least you probably won’t be singled out for even worse treatment
- Bug out to a secret location. If you are prepared, this could very well be your best bet. It would mean you’d be away from all the carnage in a comfortable place that you have established, and you’d have all the necessities including food and water because you thought ahead and prepared for this very day
- Fight against the authorities. Unless you have your own army, this is probably your worst choice. You may believe you are justified in doing this because the government is behaving in an unconstitutional fashion, but there’ s a very good chance you will end up seriously injured or dead if you go this route
- Find a way to hide. This may be nearly as bad as the previous option. You might be able to hide for a little while, but unless you’ve fully prepared for this situation with stockpiles of food and water, you’re going to have to come out in the open to find those things and then you’ll get caught.
One thing is certain, and that is the importance of preparing ahead of time.
And in a crisis, your No. 1 need is food.
But not just any food.
Experts say everyone needs to have nonperishable, good-for-25-years survival food on hand in case of an emergency.
Our top recommendation in survival food is Food4Patriots.
These are our cutting-edge, top-of-the-line survival food kits, and there are four reasons why experts recommend them:
- This food has a shelf life of 25 years, so you get peace of mind for the long term. It comes in military-grade packaging inside compact, waterproof totes that store anywhere
- Food4Patriots is a solid value.This food is made right here in the USA without any fillers or poor-quality “frankenfood” from China. In my opinion, it’s a fair price for the best product we’ve tested
- They actuallytaste good — I’ve tried ‘em. It’s easy to make these meals in less about 20 minutes; just add boiling water, simmer and serve. And you get a whole bunch of choices for breakfast, lunch and dinner so you don’t get stuck eating the same thing
- We’re running a sale right now. For example, my three-month kit came with free shipping, 5,400-plus heirloom survival seeds, four hard-copy books, etc.
Listen, nobody can predict the future. I certainly don’t know exactly when or how a crisis will hit.
But from everything we see, it could be soon and it could be a big one.
As it stands right now, it’s every man for himself.In a crisis, the loss will be unbelievable, and worse than you can image.
That’s why I really want you to get the same peace of mind that I have.