Every paper currency in the history of civilization has eventually lost its entire value. It’s a simple matter of supply and demand. Today’s U.S. dollar supply is way out of whack. And its value is going down—fast!
Back in 1970, if you just stashed a dollar coin under the mattress, you’d find it buys you less than two dimes worth of goods today. The Little Book of the Shrinking Dollar explores the top 10 reasons why the dollar is losing value and offers plenty of solutions for how to protect your wealth and prosper during the crisis that lies ahead.
Here are some of the answers you’ll uncover:
· How the central bank has put a stealth tax on your savings; and how you can get that money back!
· Currency Winners: forward-thinking moves from time-tested advisors and investors
· Why the gold market says the U.S. dollar’s days are numbered; and your best ways to play it
· Now that the U.S. has lost its AAA credit rating, what happens next?
· Phase III Retirement Investing—for those that got hit by the dot.com and housing bubbles
· Plus, find out what it takes to keep your standard of living sure by going abroad
As author of Red and Blue and Broke All Over: Restoring America’s Free Economy Charles Goyette says, “To stay ahead of events, you’ll want to keep this book close at hand.”
* Covers strategies for safeguarding your wealth, including safer havens for money, alternative investments, and other opportunities
* Written by Addison Wiggin, a three-time New York Times bestselling author and leading economic forecaster
* Wiggin’s predictions about the decline of the dollar have proven true time and again, making him the right man for the job when it comes to predicting what lies ahead
The U.S. dollar is no longer the secure and stable currency that most Americans grew up believing in. Even after recent gains, the dollar remains weak. But with the Little Book of the Shrinking Dollar you have a concise guide to what’s driving its demise and everything you need to protect your money today and in the years to come.
With the weakening dollar a hot topic for retirees, savers, and investors, this Little Book delves into the economic turmoil in the U.S. and shows how to survive it
The United States dollar is losing value at an alarming rate. According to the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) index, the U.S. currency is 37 percent below fair value against the Australian dollar and 20 percent versus the Canadian dollar. The decline of the U.S. dollar is one of the biggest threats facing American investors today, but with the Little Book of the Shrinking Dollar: What You Can do to Protect Your Money Now in hand, you have the knowledge and the expertise you need to fight back.
Written by New York Times bestselling author Addison Wiggin, a leading economic forecaster, the book explores the reasons for the dollar’s decline, and its precarious relationship to other currencies around the world. Filled with invaluable strategies for retirees, savers, and investors who want to keep their money safe no matter what lies ahead, the book is your one-stop guide to weathering the storm.